Staff Development (Core Competencies)
Our Staff Development Program encompasses developing core competencies to define levels of achievement for every position within the organization that are specific to each position role, detailing precisely what results are expected.
Once the Staff Development Program is implemented in your organization, every employee will know exactly what is expected of them and how to grow within the organization. Expectations will not be disputable at evaluation time. When evaluations are conducted, employees and managers won't get bogged down in discussions of whether or not a specific competency is important. The focus instead is shifted to a discussion of how well the employee met expectations and how those expectations might change in the coming year.
A typical Aho Consulting "Staff Development" engagement generally consists of the following components:
- Modification of existing staffing structure and organizational hierarchy, if needed (view a sample organizational chart here)
- Development of core competencies including management and supervisory positions (view a sample core competency here)
- Development of evaluation and/or advancement forms
- Development of pay ranges for individual staff positions
To review an overview of our Staff Development - Competency Program, please download the attached document here.
If you are interested in this service or have other consulting needs, please request more information.
• Staff Training and Testing Program
• Organizational Restructure
• Executive Team Compensation and Incentive Plans
• Staff Incentive Programs