Staff Training and Testing Programs
Aho Consulting is dedicated to helping credit unions to develop training tools that work. There are many important reasons for emphasizing employee training within your organization. For credit unions to survive in today's competitive environment, they must provide top-tier member service. In order to provide good service, employees must be well trained and knowledgeable about the products and services your credit union offers. Additionally, it has been proven that employee training provides many other benefits, for example:
- Enhanced company image
- Increased staff satisfaction, motivation and morale
- Reduced staff turnover
- Increased efficiencies in processes
- Increased knowledge in the credit union products and services
- Increased innovation in sales of credit union products and services
Aho Consulting assists credit unions with their training needs by developing training manuals that outline each credit union's specific history, governance, product, service and major regulations affecting the credit union. During the first two days of a typical four day Training Engagement, we meet with representatives from your staff to write an overall training manual for your credit union. A table of contents from a sample training manual is shown here.
During the course of the engagement, we will also develop a testing program for your staff, utilizing the latest educational technology. Using the specific information contained in your new training manual, a database of test questions are created. The database is created using CQuest Assessment Software, provided by Adit TestDesk.
Our testing program is a wonderful resource for credit union management to:
- Ensure that new staff members are absorbing product information
- Ensure that existing staff members are staying on track
- Establish knowledge platforms for competency based pay
If you are interested in this service or have other consulting needs, please request more information.